Those heady days of youth, when everything was experienced, felt, lived and loved in the present moment, and there was not a care in the world — or at least, not of this Earth. Who can forget the conversations with friends in the courtyards, the glances cast towards our crushes in the hallways, the explosions and showers of glass and rubble as Daleks burst through the walls of the science lab? Ah, memories.
This week, we look at the past, present, and future of the esteemed fictitious educational institution of the Coal Hill Secondary School. From the first scenes of An Unearthly Child in 1963, to the forthcoming spin-off series Class, the campus has been a recurring location for Doctor Who, and a hub of interstellar, and trans-dimensional activity. Of course, it often leads to chaos, destruction, and panic in the streets, but hey — teenage life is tumultuous by definition, right?
- Series 9 Earns the “Golden Tomato” for the Best Reviewed Sci-Fi Series of 2015
- P-Cap Is Ready to Appear in “Class”, If Someone Would Just Ask
- No Matter How Bored You Get, Never Photoshop a Tennant-Capaldi Hybrid
- Find GPR at Gallifrey One in Los Angeles
- Support GPR on Patreon
- Order Your Copy of “Keys of Marinus” to Watch with Us!