There are moments when we like to take pause, and hand the proverbial microphone to our listeners, allowing them to steer the conversation, share their opinions, and tell us all the many, many ways that we are flatly wrong.
This time around, we opened Pandora’s Box in the attempt to find what everyone outside the GPR studios thought of Doctor Who Series 8 in our online poll (still open, by the way!), and the response was staggering. In fact, we received so much great feedback that we effectively handed over the reigns, and reflected on all the fascinating points you raised regarding the recent series. Hit the lights and feed the cats on the way out — we’ll see you next week.
- Series 9 Begins Primary Filming
- Series 8 Sees BBCA’s Highest Ratings
- Paul Kaye Cast for Series 9
- RTD Will Not Return for the 10th anniversary
- RTD Also Hails the Show as Uncancellable
- No National Television Award for Capaldi