We can thank Terry Nation for the conceptualization and creation of one of the most iconic and long-lasting villainous forces ever created in televised science fiction. What we can’t always thank him for is a really compelling story that uses them.
This week, we scratch our heads a bit at the Third Doctor and Sarah Jane story from Season 11, “Death to the Daleks”. All the basic components of a great episode are there, from concept to cast, but the end result…well…
At least we get to play a little Myst: Doctor Who Edition, and find our way through the rooms of a dead city by solving puzzles. Thanks, “Dave”!
- The Series 11 Logo Is Here!
- The New Target Novelizations Are Coming
- Douglas Adams’ ‘Shada’ Scripts Found, Auctioned
- The Cost Impact of the Doctor Who Experience On Cardiff
- Jodie Whittaker Greets Fans On Set in Gosport…with K-9 and a Dalek?
- How Long Exactly *Is* the Wait for Series 11?
- Podcasters Gather For #WhoAgainstGuns
ABOUT #WHOAGAINSTGUNS :
Keir will be part of the huge roster of podcasters and creators who will be producing exclusive content made available to those who take part in the #WhoAgainstGuns initiative by donating to one of the many non-profit organizations working to put an end to gun violence. To learn about the project, the people involved, and how you can participate (and signal boost), please visit: