We have reached the crescendo of our villains arc with the Doctor’s evil counterpart, the Master. We evaluate what makes him a compelling villain, why he’s worked so far, and speculate on the possibility of a return. Plus Keir has a mind warping theory on the Master’s true identity . . . . which Jay promptly shots full of holes with his reality gun.
- Caro Skinner leaving as Doctor Who executive producer.
- Billie Piper’s moving to LA
- McCoy, Baker, Baker, and Davison: “none of us have heard anything” about 50th return
- Doctor Who convention in London in November
- BBC quiz show Pointless doing Dr. Who special with Whovian celebs
- Alex Kingston talks about the future of River Song